Wednesday 26 October 2011

Dream Big

“The only limitation of man is the imagination of his mind.” – Anonymous

“What I dream to become is so big that I don’t think I’ll ever make it”, you might say. But I’ve got a question for you, “How big is your God compared to that dream in your heart?” Your answer will determine if that dream is possible or not. You can dream to become anything in life, no matter how big. Whatever your heart desire is, it is possible! My life coach, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome told me years ago, “Dare to dream big. There’s no law against dreaming big.” I say the same to you today, there’s no law known to man against dreaming big. “You have to think big to be big.” remarked Claude Bristol. Therefore, dream big for you serve a big God.


A wise man once said, “No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big.” You’ve got to make up your mind and see a vision and do it. I want you to understand this: If you don’t have time to dream, then you don’t have time to plan for the future. “If you don’t have dreams today,” Senior Pastor of Daystar Christian Centre, Sam Adeyemi stated, “it means you don’t have raw materials for God to construct your tomorrow.”

As soon as you give yourself over to a dream, your life begins. When you start to pursue a dream, everything in life will begin to have meaning. Admonishing us to dream and dream big, James Dean remarked, “Dream as if you’ll live forever and live as if you’ll die today.” There’s no other time to dream big but now!

No comments:

Post a Comment